Free channel course menu
We have been reviewing all the Expert4x systems, techniques and trading approaches and have concluded that Forex channel trading when combined with visual horizontal (Grids) and non horizontal trend lines (as used in our Long Candle course) and Multi timeframes (as used in our WATO system) has been our most robust trading technique to date over the last 10 years. Due to the use of multicurrency relationships, multi timeframes, invisible and detectable support and resistance this is not just a basic channel trading system.
The reasons for the success of channel trading are:
- Channel trading can be used in range bound and trending markets. Very few trading techniques are successful in both types of markets.
- Channel trading decisions can be made using any timeframe. Better results are obtained using multi timeframes to make your trading decisions.
- Channel trading can be highly mechanical and rule based. This makes it easier to learn and teach and automate.
- Channel trading has fixed targets and stops. Targets and failure price levels are very easy to determine and this provides a good risk management framework as these are determined before deals are entered.
- Channel trading is the only technique that gives you the potential of catching almost 100% of a trend.
- Channel trading allows the use of pending orders and following stops.
- Channel trading allows you to risk the exact same % of your account on every trade as it has known starting stops
- Channel trading gives very early signs of failure allowing you to get out of or reverse direction on deals very easily.
- Channel trading allows for different currency hedging.
- Channel trading can be automated.
- Channel trading only required one active trade per currency. No FIFO or same currency Hedging complications.
- Channel trading can be very relaxing as the need to watch the screen is highly reduced.
- Channel trading allows you to enjoy the fruits of Forex trading such a free time, travel and much more.