A Forex beginner course gives you a structured way of working through the process of learning the most import basic information about forex trading
The biggest problem is that there is an over whelming amount of information available about Forex Trading .
The question is where to start?
A beginners course give you the direction you need.
This is an information sharing website so if you have personal experience of a Forex Beginners Curse which has been really good please let everybody know by leaving a response in the facility at the bottom of this page.
TOP Free Forex beginners Course
Arguably the best Forex Beginners Course. This 21 part Course will guide your through all the important basic aspects of Forex trading.
This 21 part free Forex trading course covers the following topics
- What is Forex? Why Trade Forex? Who Trades Forex? When Can You Trade Forex? How Do You Trade Forex?
- Three Types of Analysis Types of Charts
- Support and Resistance Levels
- Japanese Candlesticks
- Moving Averages
- Common Chart Indicators
- Oscillators and Momentum Indicators Important Chart Patterns
- Pivot Points
- Elliott Wave Theory, Harmonic Price Patterns
- Trading Divergences
- Market Environment Trading
- Breakouts and Fakeouts
- Fundamental Analysis
- Currency Crosses
- Multiple Time Frame Analysis
- Market Sentiment, Trading the News, Carry Trade
- The U.S. Dollar Index, Intermarket Correlations, Using Equities to Trade FX, Country Profiles
- Your Own Trading Plan, Which Type of Trader Are You? , Create Your Own Trading Plan , Keeping a Trading Journal
- Risk Management, The Number 1 Cause of Death of Forex Traders, Position Sizing, Setting Stop Losses, Scaling In and Out, Currency Correlations
- Brokers 101, Forex Trading Scams
I hope you enjoy the 21 Free Forex Courses.