Welcome to the Expert4x
live Forex Webinars Page
These Free Webinars support existing Expert4x products and services as well as provide general education and guidance to Forex Traders
General guidelines for getting the best out of these webinars:-
- For more information about webinars please click on REGISTER in webinar schedule below. You will provided with more information before you register.
- Don't miss the webinars by getting the time and day wrong. All webinar times are in GMT or UTC. The best way to get get the webinar time and day converted to your own time and day is to click on the registration link. You will be given the opportunity to convert all the webinar to your local time and date by clicking on the "Show in My Time Zone" link when registering. Alternatively use a website like http://www.timeanddate.com/ to convert the webinar time to your local time. In some cases the GoToWebinar software will convert the time for you automatically.
- Arrive for the webinar on time. Allow 10 minutes for the webinar software to download. There is no way of resolving technical, log in and sound issues once the webinar has started.
- Please test your computers sound before the start of the webinar - sound problems can not be resolved during the webinar. We will do a sound test at the start of the webinar and if OK any problems are likely to be on your side.
- When you arrive in the webinar your microphone will be muted. We can't all talk at the same time. To communicate please use the GoToWebinar discussion facility.
- When communicating with the presenter try to communicate in the most efficient way using short and clear messages. Please use the Questions facility. Please bear in mind that you message will not be responded to immediately or you may not receive an answer at all based on how busy the webinar is and time constraints. In general, questions that have positive bearing on all webinar participants are the most likely to be answered.
- Please review as much of the material covered in the webinar before the time. It is assumed that you have read the training material supporting the course or product and that have used the product or information provided.
- Please don't expect that material covered in the webinar so far will be repeated if you arrive late.
- Please do not rely of the recordings of the webinars - Webinars and webinar recording consume considerable computer resources and recordings will be the first to be turned off if problems are encountered.
Before registering you can convert the webinar time and day to your own. Click on REGISTER
Use the questions facility to communicate with the presenter
Below are a list of webinars planned for the next few weeks. We only establish fixed dates and times 1 to 2 weeks in advance to provide flexibility to cater for unexpected webinars that may be required at short notice.